Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Selecting a platform for infrastructure and/or application development can be daunting: there are many choices, and each vendor has taken a different approach to solving challenges such as elasticity, computation, storage, reliability, and security. To make matters even more confusing, these offerings are continually changing. Robert Schneider will give a technical overview of the four major Cloud Computing infrastructure vendors
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Big Data, NoSQL, MapReduce, and Hadoop (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- DevOps Trends (in Online on 16th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Keynote - Android: For Users and Developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Reverse-Engineering apps on the device - how far can we go? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Reading the MAGS: Understanding the Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and Salesforce platforms
Robert D. Schneider is a senior consultant and trainer. He has provided distributed computing, database optimization, and other technical expertise to a wide variety of enterprises in the financial, technology, and government sectors.Clients have included Chase Manhattan Bank, VISA, HP, S.W.I.F.T., and the governments of the United States, Brazil, and Malaysia. Robert has written six books and numerous articles on advanced technical topics such as Cloud Computing, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), open source, and relational database design/optimization. He is a frequent organizer and presenter at technology industry events, worldwide.