This session was not filmed.
Interested in finding out more about implementing VR and AR using A-Frame? Join this month's WebGL Workshop to discover how!
A look at web based VR and AR, and how to implement it, particularly focusing on A-frame.
Don't forget your laptop to code-along! For best results, you’ll also need a Google cardboard or similar, there are a few for people to use but do bring your own if possible.
Show 'n' tell
If you'd like to show off/get feedback on any WebGL related project you may have, please drop us a line for inclusion in the line-up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Gentler Introduction to Vertex Shaders (in London on 30th July 2019)
- An Introduction to WebGL (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
WebVR and WebAR
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.