Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this keynote, you will discover how to survive in a world that changes every couple of years with new buzzwords, new "frameworks of the year" and new APIs while still keeping same problems, such as performance, accesibility and mobile UX issues. You will learn about the current state of PWAs, analyzing what you can do and what are the differences from the web you already know. You will also discover the goals you need to achieve based on the past experience and performance optimization best practices you should be considering to increase the user experience and conversion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- PWA Challenges in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Keynote: The Survival Kit of the Web and PWAs
Max Firtman (@firt) is a mobile + web developer, trainer, speaker, and writer. He has authored many books, including Programming the Mobile Web and High Performance Mobile Web published by O’Reilly Media. He is a frequent speaker at conferences worldwide and he has been widely recognized for his work in the mobile-web community by Adobe, Microsoft, Nokia, BlackBerry, and more. He teaches mobile, HTML5, PWA and performance trainings for top companies around the world.