Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join this talk to discover more on ASTs. ASTs power all of your favourite tools! James, as a member of ESLint, Babel and Prettier, will share more on the topic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Shhhh! Can't you see this is a(n Angular) library? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Keynote: Better Together: Building Social Experiences for Immersive Technologies (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Lightning Talk: Intro to ASTs
James loves empowering other developers to do their best work. He does this through building tools (he is a member of the ESLint, Babel and Prettier teams and a TypeScript evangelist) and through speaking and training across Europe. He has published almost 10 hours of free and premium courses on typescriptcourses.com