Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Alexis presented use cases for cloud messaging. What is messaging and why it is useful for cloud computing? This talk will answer these questions by way of illustrating use cases from RabbitMQ customers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Use cases for cloud messaging
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.