Are you interested in your system achieving five nines availability? Check out this talk by Francesco Cesarini to learn how!
You've heard about systems achieving five nines availability. That is 5.26 minutes of down-time per year, software upgrades included. And we've been doing it at a fraction of the effort of conventional technologies. It does not happen on its own however, just because you are using Erlang or Elixir.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Immutability for scale and reliability (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars