Are you interested in your system achieving five nines availability? Check out this talk by Francesco Cesarini to learn how!
You've heard about systems achieving five nines availability. That is 5.26 minutes of down-time per year, software upgrades included. And we've been doing it at a fraction of the effort of conventional technologies. It does not happen on its own however, just because you are using Erlang or Elixir.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Immutability for scale and reliability (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- CI/CD Agility and Controlling Pipeline Sprawl (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)