You've heard about systems achieving five nines availability. That is 5.26 minutes of down-time per year, software upgrades included. And we've been doing it at a fraction of the effort of conventional technologies. It does not happen on its own however, just because you are using Erlang or Elixir.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Immutability for Concurrency (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)