Are you interested in your system achieving five nines availability? Check out this talk by Francesco Cesarini to learn how!
You've heard about systems achieving five nines availability. That is 5.26 minutes of down-time per year, software upgrades included. And we've been doing it at a fraction of the effort of conventional technologies. It does not happen on its own however, just because you are using Erlang or Elixir.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Immutability for scale and reliability (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Fast Track to DevOps Fundamentals (in London on 2nd - 3rd September 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)