Are you interested in learning more about the road map of user experience? Don't miss this talk by Jay Suthar at Civic Reactor!
Jay will introduce us to design thinking of creating a user experience road map for the mobile app. Workshops based on his own project, he will go through his research on competitive analysis, user expectation, the road map of user experience and much more...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keeping Subscribers Engaged in Your Design System (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Lean UX (User Centered Design) Workshops
Jay is UX/UI designer at Open Reply, producing user experiences that are consistent across platforms and devices, balancing user needs with business goals and technical capabilities.