Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixing Haskell Records (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Fast XML Parsing with Haskell
Neil Mitchell is a Haskell programmer who lives in Cambridge with his wife Emily and his son Henry. Neil has a PhD in Computer Science from York University, working on making functional programs shorter, faster and safer. Since then he's worked with F# at Credit Suisse and Haskell/F#/C++ at Standard Chartered and Barclays, taking the lessons of functional programming and applying them in finance.