Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Property discovery is the next logical step: it could solve the problem of finding which properties to test. The talk will be presented without any assumption of prior knowledge of testing in Haskell, but familiarity with Haskell is assumed and familiarity with QuickCheck may increase the likelihood that you will appreciate the work presented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Tooling Up: Contract testing with Pact (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Signature Inference for Functional Property Discovery
Tom Sydney Kerckhove recently graduated from ETH Zurich. Originally from Belgium, he traveled between London and Zurich to gather professional experience. He has used Haskell as a hobbyist for years, and recently obtained professonal experience as well.