Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Property discovery is the next logical step: it could solve the problem of finding which properties to test. The talk will be presented without any assumption of prior knowledge of testing in Haskell, but familiarity with Haskell is assumed and familiarity with QuickCheck may increase the likelihood that you will appreciate the work presented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Signature Inference for Functional Property Discovery
Tom Sydney Kerckhove recently graduated from ETH Zurich. Originally from Belgium, he traveled between London and Zurich to gather professional experience. He has used Haskell as a hobbyist for years, and recently obtained professonal experience as well.