Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Property discovery is the next logical step: it could solve the problem of finding which properties to test. The talk will be presented without any assumption of prior knowledge of testing in Haskell, but familiarity with Haskell is assumed and familiarity with QuickCheck may increase the likelihood that you will appreciate the work presented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Signature Inference for Functional Property Discovery
Tom Sydney Kerckhove recently graduated from ETH Zurich. Originally from Belgium, he traveled between London and Zurich to gather professional experience. He has used Haskell as a hobbyist for years, and recently obtained professonal experience as well.