Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will explore the master thesis on Property discovery. Property has the potential to be the last piece of the puzzle in the Property discovery industry when it comes to testing. Property testing solved the problem with unit testing that you can never think of enough examples.
Property discovery is the next logical step: it could solve the problem of finding which properties to test. The talk will be presented without any assumption of prior knowledge of testing in Haskell, but familiarity with Haskell is assumed and familiarity with QuickCheck may increase the likelihood that you will appreciate the work presented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- GHC Runtime Linker by Example (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Signature Inference for Functional Property Discovery
Tom Sydney Kerckhove recently graduated from ETH Zurich. Originally from Belgium, he traveled between London and Zurich to gather professional experience. He has used Haskell as a hobbyist for years, and recently obtained professonal experience as well.