Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will briefly explore historical solutions to the problem and discuss their advantages and disadvantages, following that, you will discover a practical introduction to the great
machines library from Edward Kmett.
You will learn how the library usage compare to other players in the ecosystem (pipes, conduit, ...), and walk through real world examples giving you a chance to write your own combinators and understand some of the internals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)