Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lazy I/O and Alternatives in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in July 2013)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Static Pointers, Closures and Polymorphism
Edsko received his PhD in type systems for functional programming languages from Trinity College in 2008. After that he worked as a postdoctoral researcher proving properties of concurrent programs, before joining Well-Typed as a Haskell Consultant in 2012. As a consultant he has worked on many projects, both proprietary and open source, including Cloud Haskell, Sparkle, and the Hackage Security library. He also teaches Haskell around the world and blogs frequently on advanced Haskell programming topics.