Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Fortunately, recursion schemes come to the rescue. They allow for a clear and concise definition of recursion, while being guided by the typechecker. During this talk, you will explore the basic theory behind them but will not require advanced knowledge of mathematics. Recursion schemes can greatly benefit from a more widespread usage and will try to convey the practical ways in which they can be used in real life programs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Raytracing with Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Functional Programming with Bananas in Barbed Wire
Michał is an engineer of many trades. He is currently responsible for libraries and architecture of League of Legends, and, previously, he had worked with startups, supercomputers, and particle detectors. At night, he writes Haskell libraries and runs the biggest Haskell Meetup in Poland.