Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is beginner-friendly. You do not need to know dependent types or category theory, and even functors and monads will appear just as familiar and natural (psst!) graph transformations.
The ideas presented in the talk are implemented in the Alga library.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)