Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is beginner-friendly. You do not need to know dependent types or category theory, and even functors and monads will appear just as familiar and natural (psst!) graph transformations.
The ideas presented in the talk are implemented in the Alga library.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Systems à la Carte (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Abstract Fun-sense: a functional perspective on life (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Eliminating Bugs with Dependently Typed Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)