Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore the incremental-computing package, which allows you to easily build functions with accompanying support for incremental updates. The package contains specifically crafted update algorithms for a set of core functions like filtering and sorting of lists. From these core functions, you can build more complex functions with the help of easy-to-use combinators, and the incremental-computing package will derive the accompanying incremental update methods for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)