Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Course on 8th - 15th December 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Doctor Syn - Redefining libm (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
- Introduction: Rust London & BCS / OSSG Hybrid Talks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
Distributed Programming with Linear Types
Arnaud Spiwack spend the first 10 years of his working life in Academia, between Chalmers university in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Ecole Polytechnique, Inria, and Mines ParisTech, in the Paris area. He spent this time researching dependent types, computer-verified proof, and sequent calculus. During his time in Academia, Arnaud got involved in the development of the Coq Proof Assistant, where he, in particular, re-engineered Coq's tactic engine and gave it an abstract interface. After leaving academia, he remained a member of the core development team of the Coq Proof Assistant. He is now a senior architect at Tweag I/O, and is working at making the world better typed.