Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Breaking down your monolith into microservices — or starting fresh with a microservice architecture on a new project — is only half the battle. The next step is making your containerized microservice application fault tolerant and highly available, but how do you get there? How do you go from your local development machine to a production-grade cluster? See how container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Swarm can be essential assets for your production workloads, and learn how to replace bottlenecks and single points of failure with highly available, scalable microservice deployments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Container Shame Spiral (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)