Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With great development efforts, comes great responsibilities as well as BUGS! This talk is about an App Ajit and his Team built for one of the major airline carrier based out in America. This is a widely used app and has almost 1 crore downloads on play store. While travelling, most of the time, passengers are not in internet zone. Keeping this in mind, the ask was to develop the Offline Mode for the mobile Applications, so that user can access basic things while in air. Ajit and his Team had to deliver this seamless integration of Online and Offline modes, at the same time maintaining the brand value by releasing a bug free code. This talk is about the pain points and learnings Ajit and his Team had, while building this functionality.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)