Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Cloud Functions for Firebase will give you a serverless way to implement logic in your apps. In this talk, Laurence will take you through how to implement Cloud Functions for Firebase including setting up logic to execute on database events, where a notification can be sent to a user upon data changing, login events, where processing can happen upon a user signing up or signing in, and analytics events.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning on Android: TensorFlow Lite (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Skills Matter droidcon London 2019 Wrap Up! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)