She will approach the following topics:
• Reasons why she decided to become a CSP
• Her Personal experience.
• How this has benefited her as a professional
• How this can still befit her further
• Now I’m CSP. What’s next?
“Certified Scrum Professionals have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. CSPs challenge their Scrum teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile methods are implemented for every project.” – http://www.scrumalliance.org/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
The Journey to be a Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP)
She is an Agile Practitioner who cares passionately about helping deliver value to clients through simplicity using transparent processes.