Raquel Silva will provide an introduction to what means to be a CSP. She will share insights on her experiences, when she decided to embrace a new challenge and what drove her there?
She will approach the following topics:
• Reasons why she decided to become a CSP
• Her Personal experience.
• How this has benefited her as a professional
• How this can still befit her further
• Now I’m CSP. What’s next?
“Certified Scrum Professionals have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. CSPs challenge their Scrum teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile methods are implemented for every project.” – http://www.scrumalliance.org/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Best TLS Training in the World (in London on 13th - 14th December 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 14th - 15th December 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 18th - 19th December 2017)
- Architecting Enterprise Transformation with Gregor Hohpe (in London on 30th April - 1st May 2018)
The Journey to be a Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP)
She is an Agile Practitioner who cares passionately about helping deliver value to clients through simplicity using transparent processes.