Raquel Silva will provide an introduction to what means to be a CSP. She will share insights on her experiences, when she decided to embrace a new challenge and what drove her there?
She will approach the following topics:
• Reasons why she decided to become a CSP
• Her Personal experience.
• How this has benefited her as a professional
• How this can still befit her further
• Now I’m CSP. What’s next?
“Certified Scrum Professionals have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum. CSPs challenge their Scrum teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile methods are implemented for every project.” – http://www.scrumalliance.org/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2018 (in London on 13th - 14th December 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified LeSS Basics (in London on 14th December 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 17th - 18th December 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 25th - 26th February 2019)
The Journey to be a Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP)
She is an Agile Practitioner who cares passionately about helping deliver value to clients through simplicity using transparent processes.