Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning have become the latest buzzwords in the tech industry. You hear about image or object recognition all the time and they start to appear in our mobile apps more and more often. But there is still very few usage of direct application of deep learning in mobile apps, most of them are cloud based solution. Qian and Yoann decided to build a PoC (Proof of Concept) using deep learning technologies on mobile devices to see how things would work.
The project Magritte was born out of our curiosity for on-device intelligence. It’s an educational application that helps people learn language, by leveraging TensorFlow to recognize daily objects. You will learn how Qian and Yoann trained and optimized the models for mobile application, the possibility of building an architecture to receive image updates from mobile apps in order to retrain the model and distributing the new models to mobiles apps. If you are an Android developer who is curious about deep learning, this is the slot for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Heat the Neurons of Your Smartphone with Deep Learning
Android developer, IoT maker, Pythonista, Machine Learning newbie. I'm a curious and enthusiastic technologist who is interested in accessibility and tech for good subjects.