Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning have become the latest buzzwords in the tech industry. You hear about image or object recognition all the time and they start to appear in our mobile apps more and more often. But there is still very few usage of direct application of deep learning in mobile apps, most of them are cloud based solution. Qian and Yoann decided to build a PoC (Proof of Concept) using deep learning technologies on mobile devices to see how things would work.
The project Magritte was born out of our curiosity for on-device intelligence. It’s an educational application that helps people learn language, by leveraging TensorFlow to recognize daily objects. You will learn how Qian and Yoann trained and optimized the models for mobile application, the possibility of building an architecture to receive image updates from mobile apps in order to retrain the model and distributing the new models to mobiles apps. If you are an Android developer who is curious about deep learning, this is the slot for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 8th - 11th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Heat the Neurons of Your Smartphone with Deep Learning
Android developer, IoT maker, Pythonista, Machine Learning newbie. I'm a curious and enthusiastic technologist who is interested in accessibility and tech for good subjects.