Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This despite a threat environment, distributed development teams, and rapid iterative releases requiring security approaches that are continuous, adaptive, and heavily automated. Red Hat’s expertise with open source software and practices offers direct lessons for DevSecOps. In this session, you will learn at successful practices that distributed and diverse teams use to iterate rapidly while still reacting quickly to threats and minimizing business risk. Daniel will share with you how a platform like OpenShift can serve as the foundation for DevSecOps in your organization.
Daniel will also consider the risk management associated with integrating components from a variety of sources—another consideration that open source has had since the beginning. Finally, you will learn ways by which automation using open source tools and repeatable trusted delivery of code can be built directly into a DevOps pipeline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)