Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This despite a threat environment, distributed development teams, and rapid iterative releases requiring security approaches that are continuous, adaptive, and heavily automated. Red Hat’s expertise with open source software and practices offers direct lessons for DevSecOps. In this session, you will learn at successful practices that distributed and diverse teams use to iterate rapidly while still reacting quickly to threats and minimizing business risk. Daniel will share with you how a platform like OpenShift can serve as the foundation for DevSecOps in your organization.
Daniel will also consider the risk management associated with integrating components from a variety of sources—another consideration that open source has had since the beginning. Finally, you will learn ways by which automation using open source tools and repeatable trusted delivery of code can be built directly into a DevOps pipeline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- YOW! Melbourne Developer Conference 2022 (in Melbourne on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- YOW! Sydney Developer Conference 2022 (in Sydney on 12th - 13th December 2022)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Rethink Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)