Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this Keynote talk you will learn about two things, both related to simplicity.
1 - Mel will describe the twelve attributes of “hands-on, modeless-workflow” application development, and he will illustrate these attributes using a wiring tool to build two applications without code.
2 - Then he will share with you how the common Domain-Application-Presentation three-layer model clears a large space for non-programmer business stakeholders to contribute importantly to building prototypes as part of the application definition process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)