Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Container images are a useful way of packaging software, but at build time it's not possible to know everything about how you're going to run a piece of code. How do we apply post-build metadata to our images, and more importantly, why should we? What can we do with it? In this talk we'll look at why metadata for containers is helpful and important, explore some strategies for managing it, consider the future of metadata, and demonstrate metadata in action.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Microservices & Containers: Getting your Security Team on Board (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- You wouldn't build your own toaster, would you? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)