Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn how to use proven patterns & open source software to rapidly build a robust portfolio of microservices that provide a solid foundation for your dynamic and growing microservice architecture. Mark will share vital points such as:
Microservice registration and discovery
Circuit breakers for graceful degradation
Load balancing and intelligent routing
Mark will also discuss logging & tracing, testing approaches, and migration patterns and will demonstrate how to develop & effectively manage microservices using OSS tools employed by Netflix to keep movies streaming globally 24x7.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 20th May 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)