Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The “Twelve-Factor” application model has come to represent twelve best practices for building modern, cloud-native applications. With guidance on things like configuration, deployment, runtime, and multiple service communication, the Twelve-Factor model prescribes best practices that apply to everything from web applications to APIs to data processing applications.
Although serverless computing and AWS Lambda have changed how application development is done, the “Twelve-Factor” best practices remain relevant and applicable in a serverless world. In this talk, Chris will share with you how to apply the “Twelve-Factor” model to serverless application development with AWS Lambda and Amazon API Gateway and show you how these services enable you to build scalable, low cost, and low administration applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)