Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The “Twelve-Factor” application model has come to represent twelve best practices for building modern, cloud-native applications. With guidance on things like configuration, deployment, runtime, and multiple service communication, the Twelve-Factor model prescribes best practices that apply to everything from web applications to APIs to data processing applications.
Although serverless computing and AWS Lambda have changed how application development is done, the “Twelve-Factor” best practices remain relevant and applicable in a serverless world. In this talk, Chris will share with you how to apply the “Twelve-Factor” model to serverless application development with AWS Lambda and Amazon API Gateway and show you how these services enable you to build scalable, low cost, and low administration applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Easy, scalable backends for Android developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)