Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the rise of DevOps, programmable infrastructure is reaching widespread adoption. However, although automated testing of software is becoming more common, the same cannot be said of testing the automated deployment of cloud infrastructure.
With microservices making our deployments more and more complex, you can no longer afford to ignore this type of testing. During this talk you will learn some approaches to programmable infrastructure testing that we have created, from the perspective of a project that required functional testing of infrastructure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Server Side Rendering with React.js and Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Testing Programmable Infrastructure
Matt is a senior QA consultant for OpenCredo, a London-based consultancy. OpenCredo specialise in helping clients apply emerging open-source technologies to business problems. He is responsible for the testing requirements in a number of OpenCredo engagements, with specialist knowledge in the creation and deployment of automated testing frameworks. Matt works with tools such as Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha and Gatling, across a broad spectrum of languages. He builds and maintains a machine learning foosball bot in his spare time.