Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the rise of DevOps, programmable infrastructure is reaching widespread adoption. However, although automated testing of software is becoming more common, the same cannot be said of testing the automated deployment of cloud infrastructure.
With microservices making our deployments more and more complex, you can no longer afford to ignore this type of testing. During this talk you will learn some approaches to programmable infrastructure testing that we have created, from the perspective of a project that required functional testing of infrastructure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Server Side Rendering with React.js and Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Testing Programmable Infrastructure
Matt is a senior QA consultant for OpenCredo, a London-based consultancy. OpenCredo specialise in helping clients apply emerging open-source technologies to business problems. He is responsible for the testing requirements in a number of OpenCredo engagements, with specialist knowledge in the creation and deployment of automated testing frameworks. Matt works with tools such as Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha and Gatling, across a broad spectrum of languages. He builds and maintains a machine learning foosball bot in his spare time.