Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the rise of DevOps, programmable infrastructure is reaching widespread adoption. However, although automated testing of software is becoming more common, the same cannot be said of testing the automated deployment of cloud infrastructure.
With microservices making our deployments more and more complex, you can no longer afford to ignore this type of testing. During this talk you will learn some approaches to programmable infrastructure testing that we have created, from the perspective of a project that required functional testing of infrastructure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Server Side Rendering with React.js and Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Testing Programmable Infrastructure
Matt is a senior QA consultant for OpenCredo, a London-based consultancy. OpenCredo specialise in helping clients apply emerging open-source technologies to business problems. He is responsible for the testing requirements in a number of OpenCredo engagements, with specialist knowledge in the creation and deployment of automated testing frameworks. Matt works with tools such as Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha and Gatling, across a broad spectrum of languages. He builds and maintains a machine learning foosball bot in his spare time.