Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Persistent storage often seems like a confusing plethora of options, from local volumes, NFS, distributed storage like Ceph, cloud storage such as AWS’s EBS and S3, to volume plugins with Docker and Kubernetes integration. In this talk Cheryl will compare and contrast the most popular solutions, laying out the eight principles for cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Kubernetes: A Gateway Drug for Vendor Lock-in (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Eight Principles for Cloud Native Storage
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.