Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s plenty of persistent storage options out there - everything from NFS to commercial storage arrays to cloud storage. But how do you choose what you need, now and 20 years in the future?
How do you avoid lock-in to specific hardware or providers, and the resulting painful migrations? As your storage needs grow, how do you maintain the flexibility to scale? How do you balance business requirements vs developer speed and productivity?
In this session you'll learn the future of container and cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
What’s the Future of Container and cloud Native Storage?
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.