Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s plenty of persistent storage options out there - everything from NFS to commercial storage arrays to cloud storage. But how do you choose what you need, now and 20 years in the future?
How do you avoid lock-in to specific hardware or providers, and the resulting painful migrations? As your storage needs grow, how do you maintain the flexibility to scale? How do you balance business requirements vs developer speed and productivity?
In this session you'll learn the future of container and cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
What’s the Future of Container and cloud Native Storage?
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.