Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s plenty of persistent storage options out there - everything from NFS to commercial storage arrays to cloud storage. But how do you choose what you need, now and 20 years in the future?
How do you avoid lock-in to specific hardware or providers, and the resulting painful migrations? As your storage needs grow, how do you maintain the flexibility to scale? How do you balance business requirements vs developer speed and productivity?
In this session you'll learn the future of container and cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
What’s the Future of Container and cloud Native Storage?
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.