Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There’s plenty of persistent storage options out there - everything from NFS to commercial storage arrays to cloud storage. But how do you choose what you need, now and 20 years in the future?
How do you avoid lock-in to specific hardware or providers, and the resulting painful migrations? As your storage needs grow, how do you maintain the flexibility to scale? How do you balance business requirements vs developer speed and productivity?
In this session you'll learn the future of container and cloud native storage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Crossing the Chasm with Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
What’s the Future of Container and cloud Native Storage?
Cheryl J Hung is the CNCF Director of Ecosystem. She founded and runs the Cloud Native London meetup. Previous hats include product manager, devops manager, developer advocate and Google software engineer.