Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Monzo Replaced a Critical Live System Without Anyone Noticing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
How We Use Go to Build a Distributed Bank
Irina is a backend engineer at Monzo. She has been writing Ruby since Rails 2.1 and had seen every possible design pattern implemented, used and abused in a range of Ruby apps varying from broadcasting platforms to accounting software. Now she's out of the Ruby world and helping to build a bank with Go microservices.