We’re in the middle of moving a very large, business critical app from Angular 1 to React. I’d like to talk about the reasons why and the practicalities of doing so in a less risky, flexible manner that hasn’t left us rebuilding from scratch but implementing incrementally.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jack Franklin - Elm 0.18 (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Migrating from Angular to React: A tale from the trenches