Migrating from Angular to React can be a headache, luckily we have Jack Franklin to go through how to make this mammoth mission easier!
We’re in the middle of moving a very large, business critical app from Angular 1 to React. I’d like to talk about the reasons why and the practicalities of doing so in a less risky, flexible manner that hasn’t left us rebuilding from scratch but implementing incrementally.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jack Franklin - Elm 0.18 (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Migrating from Angular to React: A tale from the trenches