Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lazy Interactions - Back to the Future
Simon Thompson is Professor of Logic and Computation in the School of Computing at the University of Kent. His main research interests are in functional programming, most recently in designing tools to help people to write and test programs more effectively. One example of such a tool is the Haskell Refactorer. He is also the author of introductory texts on Haskell, Erlang and Miranda, as well as Type Theory and Functional Programming.