Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Lazy Interactions - Back to the Future
Simon Thompson is Professor of Logic and Computation in the School of Computing at the University of Kent. His main research interests are in functional programming, most recently in designing tools to help people to write and test programs more effectively. One example of such a tool is the Haskell Refactorer. He is also the author of introductory texts on Haskell, Erlang and Miranda, as well as Type Theory and Functional Programming.