Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will explore the correctness and performance implications of various degrees of DSL embedding, from simple open term-level APIs to free monads. Free monads afford a particularly high degree of expressivity while remaining syntactically convenient. You will discover practical motivating examples and a real-world implementation of undo/redo within a spreadsheet program (AlphaSheets).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)