Check out this talk by Carl Peto on Swift for Arduino, complete with live Arduino action!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Easy Way to Microcontrollers (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Introduction to Anvil – Web Apps with Nothing but Python (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Bootstrapping a hardware product (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Swift for Arduino: An Experimental Compiler
I have spent 20 or 30 years working with all kinds of computer tech I could get my hands on. From big machines back in the 90s down to little shiny phones you hold in your hand nowadays. Writing iOS since pretty much the first iPhones, my day job is Swift fanatic with a dash of objective C and a side interest in "IoT". I'm currently working at a start up specialising in high tech IoT projects. And Arduino and Pi have been my side interest for ages. Half my flat is connected to one prototype or another.