Check out this talk by Carl Peto on Swift for Arduino, complete with live Arduino action!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Easy Way to Microcontrollers (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Swift for Arduino: An Experimental Compiler
I have spent 20 or 30 years working with all kinds of computer tech I could get my hands on. From big machines back in the 90s down to little shiny phones you hold in your hand nowadays. Writing iOS since pretty much the first iPhones, my day job is Swift fanatic with a dash of objective C and a side interest in "IoT". I'm currently working at a start up specialising in high tech IoT projects. And Arduino and Pi have been my side interest for ages. Half my flat is connected to one prototype or another.