Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Vector assets are lightweight and sharp on every screen size but working with them can be complicated. Android doesn’t directly support SVG; potentially leading to conversion and ownership issues. During this talk Nick will share with you what designers and developers need to know about Android’s vector formats (static & animated), how this influences producing assets in graphics packages (with a focus on Sketch) and how to efficiently export them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Animatable (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)