Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Vector assets are lightweight and sharp on every screen size but working with them can be complicated. Android doesn’t directly support SVG; potentially leading to conversion and ownership issues. During this talk Nick will share with you what designers and developers need to know about Android’s vector formats (static & animated), how this influences producing assets in graphics packages (with a focus on Sketch) and how to efficiently export them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Animatable (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Continuing Adventures in Unity (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)