Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Raul will introduce a use case for building a "Minimum viable product" (MVP), talking about machine learning (face recognition) on Android devices with Augmented reality (AR). You will learn how to plan those kind of projects, the process to follow and future work for those specific projects. Indicating "how", "what" and "why".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Face recognition and AR in Android
I consider myself a continuous learner, very enthusiastic about the Android platform & Kotlin language specifically. Love running, traveling, attending music live metal gigs or reading books. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Twitter, and I've participated in both Periscope and Twitter Android apps, being the Technical lead on Dynamic delivery for Twitter Android. I am originally from Valencia (Spain), but so far I've lived in Belgium and for a while now in London (UK).