Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 1st - 4th March 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Controlling Features in Production with Feature Flags (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Building a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) with Face recognition and AR in Android
I consider myself a continuous learner, very enthusiastic about the Android platform & Kotlin language specifically. Love running, traveling, attending music live metal gigs or reading books. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Twitter, and I've participated in both Periscope and Twitter Android apps, being the Technical lead on Dynamic delivery for Twitter Android. I am originally from Valencia (Spain), but so far I've lived in Belgium and for a while now in London (UK).