Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Has R.java ever made you wonder what exactly those strange number IDs mean? Do you want to know what powers the theming engines on your favorite devices and mods? In this talk you will learn from the creators of Runtime resource overlays exactly how resources are implemented in Android, how to use them most efficiently and further more how to replace them, split them and do just about anything with them using tools of OEMs and modders.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 28th September - 2nd October 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Mårten is the author of Runtime Resource Overlay (RRO), a feature in the Android framework which allows the injection of additional resources in running applications. This can be used as the basis of higher level features such as Android themes or device customization. Mårten has been involved in Android since it was first made available outside Google. Over the years, the main focus has been on the Android framework. Today, Mårten is involved in the advancement of RRO and the Android Open Source Project.
With background in Math and CompSci came to Sony Ericsson in 2008 to work on Security and moved on to position in Architecture team. As Master Architect involved in most phone projects over the years, in some as lead engineer. I spend most time working in open source and more specifically Android Open Source Project.