Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Logs are often an afterthought when building software and at the same time it is one of the most critical aspects of DevOps and running complex software systems. In this lightning talk Peter will share with you how tools such as Kubernetes and Docker help us do better logging, why log-management systems is a key tool for all developers building and managing modern microservice based systems today, and gives a very simple recipe for making great logs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Lightning Talk: Don't Waste Your Time, Have Good Logs!
Peter is a software developer at Humio working on making the next generation of log-management tools for DevOps teams. He has 10 years of experience doing backend software development as well as operating these systems. Peter holds a Msc degree in computer science from Daimi (Aarhus University).