Join us for a deep dive into the challenges faced by technology leaders in financial startups, as we meet CTOs from startups bringing payments, loans and banking into the 21st century. We'll hear what pressures and complexities operating in heavily regulated environments impose on CTOs and their teams, how they hire the right talent in a very competitive market, and what upcoming technologies and opportunities there are for disrupting financial models.
The panel will be led by Joel Greensite, CTO at tenthavenue and previously consultant with FatWallet and Monexa, and tech lead at Accenture and AKQA
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sprinting In Place: The Cost of Missing Leadership Conversations (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Teams Week (Online Conference on 13th - 15th July 2021)
- Productivity and Wellbeing 101 (Online Meetup on 12th May 2021)
- Agile for Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building Careers Frameworks for a Diverse, Digital Environment (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel
Jonathan is responsible for all technological and product management activities at PensionBee. Jonathan started his career at British Telecom and has worked with a variety of startups over the last eight years, accumulating a wide range of technical experience through his digital consultancy, Penrose. Jonathan holds an MSci in Experimental and Theoretical Physics from Cambridge University.
Ezechi is CTO and Co-Founder at Neyber, an award winning financial wellbeing provider that helps UK employees to be better with their money. Neyber partners with employers to support their workforce's financial wellbeing with access to affordable, salary deducted loans and financial education insights - all at no cost or risk to the employer.
Douglas Squirrel has been coding for 40 years and has led software teams for 18 of them. A London-based executive coach and consulting CTO, Douglas makes use of his extensive experience growing teams to advise startup founders and senior managers at companies such as Nested, Lostmy.name, DueDil, Trussle, and MarketInvoice. His previous roles include founding CTO at TIM Group and vice president of engineering at ecommerce startup Secretsales.
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.
CTO at tenthavenue and previously consultant with FatWallet and Monexa, and tech lead at Accenture and AKQA