Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
My daughter always asks me what my job is. Working with computers -- this has been the answer for long time. She's caught a glimpse of a story map on the wall of my room and asked what that was. I had to explain to her that before making a software, we need to understand better what it will be used for. "These colored cards help to explore and discover the expected behavior", I said, but she started laughing and replied: "Daddy, you are kidding me! Computers don't need to be discovered!" and ran away.
In this session you can learn how you can become a better discoverer and what kind of BDD practices can help your team to explore the expected behavior. Gaspar will share with you how rules and examples can help your navigation, how to make and use an example map to find your target and how to make structured conversations with other discoverers in your expedition team in order to use each other's strength the best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 21st - 23rd September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Social Intelligence Helps, and Hinders, Teamwork … What You Can Do About It? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)