Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If that's truly the environment software teams operate in today, what does introduction of highly-exploratory, develolment-driving practice like BDD does to it? Does increased capability to explore and test options help us avoid premature commitments? Or does collaborative specification and documentation force us make even more early commitments we would otherwise avoid?
How to avoid closing your options too early? How not to keep incurring costs on options past their expiry? During this talk, you will attempt to explore and navigate the dychotomy between exploration and stabilisation embedded in BDD and what we can do about it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Extremely Incremental Product Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Real Options, Commitments and Driven Development
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.