A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Behaviour-Driven Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Workshop: Feature Mapping – The Fast Track from Stories to Executable Specs
Jan Molak is a full-stack developer and coach who spent last 12 years building and shipping software ranging from best-selling, award-winning AAA video games through high-traffic websites and web apps to search engines, complex event processing and financial systems. Jan's main focus is on helping organisations deliver valuable, high-quality software frequently and reliably through implementing effective engineering practices. A prolific contributor to the open-source community, Jan is the author of the Jenkins Build Monitor helping thousands of companies worldwide keep their builds green and the delivery process smooth.
John is an experienced author, speaker and trainer specialising in Agile Delivery Practices currently based in London. An international speaker well known in the Agile community for his many published articles and presentations, particularly in areas such as BDD, TDD, test automation, software craftsmanship and team collaboration, John helps organisations and teams around the world deliver better software sooner and more effectively both through more effective collaboration and communication techniques, and through better technical practices.