Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
(Duct)[https://github.com/duct-framework/duct] is a full framework for building server-side applications in Clojure. In this talk, you will explore the process of writing a database-driven RESTful web service using Duct, and discover how this improves upon the current norm for Clojure development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Case for Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Background syncing between CoreData and a webservice (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
James Reeves is the author of Duct, and is the author or lead developer of a number of other popular Clojure libraries, including Ring, Compojure and Hiccup. He currently works as a freelancer in London.