Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
(Duct)[https://github.com/duct-framework/duct] is a full framework for building server-side applications in Clojure. In this talk, you will explore the process of writing a database-driven RESTful web service using Duct, and discover how this improves upon the current norm for Clojure development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Case for Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Background syncing between CoreData and a webservice (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
James Reeves is the author of Duct, and is the author or lead developer of a number of other popular Clojure libraries, including Ring, Compojure and Hiccup. He currently works as a freelancer in London.