Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will learn
Most Common Testing levels
What to consider when deciding which different levels of test you want for your system?
The problems each testing level solves and adds to the system
Best practice versus what it's really effective for your system
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- To realize, analyse (SkillsCast recorded in August 2016)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 10th - 14th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Rust (Hybrid) Hack n Learn September (in London on 28th September 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
The Optimal Test Plan for Your project
As a software engineer, Marga is specialised in solving problems. Her career objective is to improve the communication between the users, the Company, the managers, and the workers. This is why she loves software and all the tools around: agile methodologies, analysis, testing, monitoring ... Marga is always trying to learn and improve herself and finding how to work more productively, that helps her to notice the weak points on the path to help others way.