Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will learn
Most Common Testing levels
What to consider when deciding which different levels of test you want for your system?
The problems each testing level solves and adds to the system
Best practice versus what it's really effective for your system
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- To realize, analyse (SkillsCast recorded in August 2016)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
The Optimal Test Plan for Your project
As a software engineer, Marga is specialised in solving problems. Her career objective is to improve the communication between the users, the Company, the managers, and the workers. This is why she loves software and all the tools around: agile methodologies, analysis, testing, monitoring ... Marga is always trying to learn and improve herself and finding how to work more productively, that helps her to notice the weak points on the path to help others way.