Expect a light hearted rock ballad in the key of F#, that explores the present as well as the future of rock star software development. Can your musical rock star skills be used not just in the current metaphorical sense, but also literally, to write code and explore data using type providers? Leave your laptops at home and bring in your guitar or uke instead to find out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (Online Meetup on 28th June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange Panel: Day 2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Fast, Green — Choose Two: A Buildkite Case Study (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)!
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.