Expect a light hearted rock ballad in the key of F#, that explores the present as well as the future of rock star software development. Can your musical rock star skills be used not just in the current metaphorical sense, but also literally, to write code and explore data using type providers? Leave your laptops at home and bring in your guitar or uke instead to find out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Open Source Fun from Start to End (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)!
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.