A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Principled Testing of Functional Reactive Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Dr. Henrik Nilsson is a Lecturer at the School of Computer Science, University of Nottingham. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from Linköping University, Sweden. His topic was debugging techniques and tools for lazy functional languages. Prior to taking up his current post, Dr. Nilsson held a position as Associate Research Scientist at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University, working mainly on Functional Reactive Programming with Prof. Paul Hudak. Dr. Nilsson's current research interests include functional programming, reactive programming, domain-specific languages for modelling and simulation, and unified notions of effectful computation.