A demonstration of a new proof-of-concept ruby tool for automatically creating a perfect project history using git, tests and coverage tools. How would you have built your app if you knew from the start everything you know now.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure at Nokia Entertainment (SkillsCast recorded in January 2013)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Hindsight: Creating the Perfect Project History
Ben's been using ruby since, gulp, 2002. He's worked at Reevoo, Thoughtworks, GDS, Moo and some other places. He's currently Head of Technology for dxw, a small digital agency who specialise in building better services for the public sector.