Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Rancher, the leading open source complete container management platform, is focusing on Kubernetes management and user experience in the upcoming 2.0 release. Shannon Williams, co-founder of Rancher, will talk through and demo how this will enable organisations to easily deploy and manage multiple Kubernetes clusters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a Private Container Service (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Lightning Talk: Rancher 2.0 - Federated Kubernetes Cluster Management
Shannon is a co-founder and Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Rancher Labs. Prior to starting Rancher, Shannon was Vice President of Market Development at Citrix Systems, after the company acquired Cloud.com, where he led worldwide sales. He has more than 15 years of experience in developing emerging technology.