Have you always wanted to get into WebGL but not entirely sure where to start? Carl Bateman joins us at Algorithmic Art for this introductory tutorial!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebGL - An Introduction to Programming 3D with WebGL and HTML5 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Conditional Random Fields: Probabilistic Models for Segmenting and Labelling Sequence Data. (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Knowledge Graphs and AI to Hyper-Personalise the Fashion Retail Experience at Farfetch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
An Introduction to WebGL
Founder of WebGL Workshop, coordinator of the Khronos London Chapter and a self-appointed WebGL evangelist, Carl has over 15 years’ experience as a software engineer and dislikes talking in the third person.