Machine Learning is eating the world, we are going show and tell, how to use machinebox.io and Go to use state of the art Machine Learning models, to power up your projects with an amazing features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using Redis to synchronize and scale up Face Recognition at Machine Box (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Power up your project with the Machine Box Go SDK
David Hernandez is one of the founders at Machine Box where he develops Machine Learning models, to help companies on the adoption and usage of Artificial Intelligence in production.