Join CTOs from a range of businesses as we discuss the trials and tribulations of finding, attracting, selecting and on-boarding technical talent in the UK's burgeoning tech startup ecosystem. Don't miss it!
The panel will be hosted by Dan Jacobs, currently interim CTO at Medic Animal, and will feature:
Jules Coleman - former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Fergus Doyle - former CTO at Lystable and Head of Platform at OneFineStay
Hung Lee - founder at Workshape.io, tech talent consultant and writer
Jon Holloway - former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Sourcing candidates
• Screening and interviewing
• Technical tests
• Diversity and inclusivity
• The candidate experience in general
• Applicant tracking systems
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
CTOs in Conversation - Hiring!
Former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
Talent and hiring consultant and Founder at Workshape
Former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Former CTO at Lystable, now at Unmade
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.