The panel will be hosted by Dan Jacobs, currently interim CTO at Medic Animal, and will feature:
Jules Coleman - former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Fergus Doyle - former CTO at Lystable and Head of Platform at OneFineStay
Hung Lee - founder at Workshape.io, tech talent consultant and writer
Jon Holloway - former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Sourcing candidates
• Screening and interviewing
• Technical tests
• Diversity and inclusivity
• The candidate experience in general
• Applicant tracking systems
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Workshop on 13th - 17th November 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- How to Scale: Rethinking the Product Design Career Ladder (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
CTOs in Conversation - Hiring!
Former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
Talent and hiring consultant and Founder at Workshape
Former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Former CTO at Lystable, now at Unmade
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.