Join CTOs from a range of businesses as we discuss the trials and tribulations of finding, attracting, selecting and on-boarding technical talent in the UK's burgeoning tech startup ecosystem. Don't miss it!
The panel will be hosted by Dan Jacobs, currently interim CTO at Medic Animal, and will feature:
Jules Coleman - former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Fergus Doyle - former CTO at Lystable and Head of Platform at OneFineStay
Hung Lee - founder at Workshape.io, tech talent consultant and writer
Jon Holloway - former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Sourcing candidates
• Screening and interviewing
• Technical tests
• Diversity and inclusivity
• The candidate experience in general
• Applicant tracking systems
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People, Product & Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
CTOs in Conversation - Hiring!
Former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
Talent and hiring consultant and Founder at Workshape
Former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Former CTO at Lystable, now at Unmade
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.