Join CTOs from a range of businesses as we discuss the trials and tribulations of finding, attracting, selecting and on-boarding technical talent in the UK's burgeoning tech startup ecosystem. Don't miss it!
The panel will be hosted by Dan Jacobs, currently interim CTO at Medic Animal, and will feature:
Jules Coleman - former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Fergus Doyle - former CTO at Lystable and Head of Platform at OneFineStay
Hung Lee - founder at Workshape.io, tech talent consultant and writer
Jon Holloway - former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Sourcing candidates
• Screening and interviewing
• Technical tests
• Diversity and inclusivity
• The candidate experience in general
• Applicant tracking systems
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2018 (in London on 13th - 14th December 2018)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 14th - 15th February 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 25th - 26th February 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 25th - 26th March 2019)
CTOs in Conversation - Hiring!
Former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
Talent and hiring consultant and Founder at Workshape
Former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Former CTO at Lystable, now at Unmade
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.