Join CTOs from a range of businesses as we discuss the trials and tribulations of finding, attracting, selecting and on-boarding technical talent in the UK's burgeoning tech startup ecosystem. Don't miss it!
The panel will be hosted by Dan Jacobs, currently interim CTO at Medic Animal, and will feature:
Jules Coleman - former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Fergus Doyle - former CTO at Lystable and Head of Platform at OneFineStay
Hung Lee - founder at Workshape.io, tech talent consultant and writer
Jon Holloway - former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
We'll be talking about themes like:
• Sourcing candidates
• Screening and interviewing
• Technical tests
• Diversity and inclusivity
• The candidate experience in general
• Applicant tracking systems
See you there!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CTO Craft Bytes - Fintech CTO Panel (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
CTOs in Conversation - Hiring!
Former Chief Architect at Brightpearl, Kingfisher Group, currently interim VP Eng at Metail
Talent and hiring consultant and Founder at Workshape
Former CTO and cofounder of Hassle, now BuildPath
Former CTO at Lystable, now at Unmade
Former Founding CTO at Prime Card & IDT Finance, Dan was a pioneer in the FinTech industry. He has since consulted with WeSwap, FIS, RoosterMoney and several other FinTech businesses.